Dear students,
I hope you guys and gals are coping ok with examination stress. Do hang in there. You have a few more days left.
I believe you are as excited as me with our trip to Cambodia.
Following are some updates I would like you to take note of:
1. Chek and Valerie
Ms Lai and myself met with Chek and Valerie on 18 Feb right after our pre-departure briefing. We had a good discussion and we were able to understand each other better. For the benefit of the group, Chek and Valerie will address the group individually on 8 Mar evening at Hope Village Prey Veng. More details will be given then.
2. US dollars
Please remember to change some Singapore dollars into USD before leaving for Cambodia. As mentioned before, USD is accepted in most parts of Cambodia. The recommended amount varies (depending on how much shopping you will be doing). I figure US$100 should be sufficient if you are not into shopping. But if you are an average shopper, US$200 is preferred.
3. Our day of departure - 7 Mar 2010 Sunday
3a. Waking up
Please note the gathering time at Changi Airport Terminal 1 JetStar Counter is 03:45am on 7 Mar Sunday morning. If you think you have trouble waking up, please ensure you enrolled someone to wake you. Remember, the late fine applies.
3b. Food and water
We may not be able to bring water past the gate (at the airport), but I would suggest you bring an empty bottle and top it up with drinking water inside the gate. I understand that food and drinks can be a little expensive on board the Jet Star plane.
Also, do note that we will only be having our breakfast (in Cambodia) at about 9am local time which is 10am Singapore time. I would suggest that you pack some snacks (like energy bar) in your back pack. Of course you can order food on the plane but this will be at your own cost. Alternatively, you can eat a big meal at Changi before boarding the plane.
4. Zheng Yi's email related to the board games
Please note Zheng Yi's email and make sure you collect the board games as soon as possible. Your cooperation in this is much appreciated.
See you on 7 Mar at 03:45am :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment